Some Known Incorrect Statements About Termite Control On Wood
Flick Anticimex has been providing safe and effective pest control services to our regional families for over 95 years. Seemingly innocent yet dangerous pests have been plaguing families and houses for centuries.
We continuously strive to help our customers reach minimal pest activity around their homes using safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic substances. The health and safety of individuals, pets, and the environment are a priority at Flick Anticimex. We employ residual materials to necessary areas that might include ceilings, carpets, rugs, wood and vinyl flooring, effective against the heaviest infestations, nevertheless extremely low in toxicity to humans and pets. .
The Main Principles Of Termite Control Online
2. Acceptance: The Customers acceptance of those terms may be confirmed by simply signing this document, confirming its acceptance by email or allowing RPC to perform the Service.
3. Fees and Payment: The prices as set out in this agreement are payable by the Customer. Fees are inclusive of GST. The Fees are payable on the day the Service is rendered. RPC will offer the Client with an electronic tax invoice on the date of this Service, Where the Client authorises a credit card or direct debit to a bank account, a charge for the Fees will be processed on the day the Service is rendered. .
The Of Termite Control On Wood
5. Treatment effectiveness: RPC will deliver the Service in a competent and professional manner taking into account sites those conditions. The ongoing effectiveness of the control provided depends on the Customer implementing RPCs recommended hygiene, housekeeping, and property maintenance procedures. The Customer acknowledges that pest treatment might also be rendered ineffective by disturbing handled regions, building alterations, renovations and introducing untreated or infested substances to the house that encourage pest activity. .
6. Pest Inspection and Treatment: The pest inspections undertaken as part of this Service will be based upon a visual inspection only limited to those areas and sections of the premises fully accessible and visible to the technician at the time and on the day of the inspection. Furniture, equipment, fittings and stock may conceal evidence of some pests that can only be revealed when these items are eliminated.
All other insects are excluded unless consented by RPC in writing. .
The 6-Second Trick For Termite Control On Walls
7. Advice and recommendations: RPCs technician will provide a service report after the Service and provide advice and recommendations to the Customer to control and minimize pests and their habitat. These may cover hygiene, housekeeping, stacking, storage and maintenance.
8. Access and Safety: The Customer must ensure that RPCs staff and other authorised personnel (Personnel) have full and safe access (free of any health and safety hazards and dangers ) into the relevant regions of the premises and all amenities like water and power that RPC could reasonably need in order to offer the Service .The Customer must advise the RPC technician before the commencement of the Service of any health and safety risks including the presence of asbestos.
RPC will comply with reasonable security and safety instructions of the Customer while present at the Clients premises. .
The 15-Second Trick For Termite Control On Wood
9. Customer Co-operation: The Customer must comply with all advice and instructions provided by RPC into the Client including any relating to pesticides and equipment use and also the health and security of all persons using the premises during and following the completion of this Service.
10. Damage to Utilities: When delivery of the Service requires drilling or cutting any materials, the Customer will be responsible for identifying the location of all utility services to the house including pipes and drainage pipes, electric and telephone cables, gas pipes etc.. RPC will exercise due care in performing any drilling or cutting but the Customer will be responsible for any harm caused by penetration to any such services unless caused by the negligence of RPC. .